2016 VANGO GALLI DRIVE AWAY AIR AWNING ON DISPLAY AT A&E LEISURE
If you have been waiting for a new motor home drive away awning to hit the market….this is the one for you. The GALLI features the new “Air Speed Valve System” and also “Sentinal PRO” double rip stop fabric. All curtains and blinds are attached meaning the erection time is even quicker than competitors products. Connected to your motor home by means of a “Drive away Kit”, this allows you to secure the awning to the vehicle when you are with it or simply slide the figure 8 channel out and drop the connecting flap leaving the awning free standing.
This awning comes in 3 height ranges, this will fit almost all motor homes…no matter what the height (If you have a wind out awning such as a FIAMMA or OMNISTOR you can utilise the existing 4mm channel which runs on the lower leading edge)
Prices start at:-
£800 for the LOW version (180mm-210mm)
£820 for the STANDARD version (205mm-235mm)
£850 for the TALL version (235mm-295mm)
Please scroll down for extra information…
- Sentinel Pro 420
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Optional Inner Tent – optional extra available to purchase separately
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning – designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Lantern Hanging Points – conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Vango AirZone – High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Pre-angled AirBeams – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Webbing storm straps – Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with Velcro tidies
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies – Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Zipped privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Mesh Side Windows with PVC Covers – Improves ventilation
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility.
- Adjustable pegging points
- Lightweight inner tent groundsheet – Reduces weight and packsize
- Door in the connecting panel between motorhome/campervan and awning for convenience.
- Reflective webbing – Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip – The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs – Quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard