The President XL300 is the ultimate quality awning for campers who require the luxury of a deep awning. The roof is produced from the best quality Ten Cate All Season material with a beautiful modern print on the inside. Notice the extra side window on the President XL300, this makes the awning feel extra spacious. The walls are made from the brand new Ten Cate All Season designer material exclusively developed for Dorema. The President XL300 is the ultimate quality awning for touring or seasonal site use.
Large windows around the awning allow in a beautifully clear light, and a lighter colorway on the roof helps to improve breathability and light. Sit back and enjoy unspoiled views of your surroundings, the front panel is fitted with two doors and both can be zipped out leaving you with a canopy. During the dying hours of the day, you can close the curtains giving you privacy.
|Size 6 approx. 42 kg (inc. Steel Frame)
|Size 22 approx. 64 kg (inc. Steel Frame)
|Ten Cate All Season coated polyester.
|Ten Cate touring quality All Season coated polyester.
|Both panels can be rolled down or zipped out.
|Both panels are fitted with a door and can be zipped out.
|A ventilation opening in the ridge of the front panel that can be closed with a zipped panelOn the right-hand side, you will find a fly screen panel.
• Roof material: TenCate All Season coated polyester, printed on the inside with a beautiful design
• Wall material: DormaTex TenCate All Season coated polyester.
• Front panel: Both panels can be rolled down or zipped out
• Side panels: Both panels are fitted with a door, and can be rolled down or zipped out
• Choice of frame: 28mm EasyGrip steel frame as standard or upgrade to Lightweight Fibre Tech Plus EasyGrip frame
• Frame: 2 extra roof support poles in size 10 - 22, 2 extra front legs in size 15 - 22
• Ventilation: A ventilation opening in the ridge of the front panel that can be closed with a zipped panel. On the right-hand side you will find a fly screen panel
• Annex is fitted with the double zip system, to replace the side panel
• Covered zips in matching material for extra protection
• Annexes designed to fit on either the left or right-hand side of the awning
• Fitted with Quick Lock profile
• Fitted with Safe Lock System
• Fitted with beading for Palma awning canopy
|Provides comfort and room by doubling the living space of your caravan.
|Removable panels to create a sun canopy or add an annex for extra space.
|Fitting around the entire awning rail, on your caravan, reduces the abilty of external elements from entering the awning.
|Ventilation can be achieved through flyscreens located underneath the window film on one side panel and from behind the zipped ridge at the front of the awning.
|For stabilty and strength the awning is supplied with a 25mm easygrip steel frame (optional frame upgrades are available).
|Sewn in safelock system to attach a dorema safelock kit for extra security in adverse weather conditions.
|Unique profile fitted to the front of the awning where a palma awning canopy can be attached to create the perfect setting.
|Covered zips in matching material for extra protection.
|Annexes are designed to fit on either the left or right-hand side of the awning.
|Fitted with quick lock profile.
|Fitted with safe lock system.
|Fitted with beading for palma awning canopy.
|Fit Height Range