- Quick set up and inflation with Kampa AirFrame Beams
- Adjustable connection tunnel designed to fit campervan Tailgates
- Weathershield™ 68D Polyester Fabric
- Poled porch shelter over front door
- Clip-in waterproof groundsheet
- Attachment points for Kampa SabreLink™ Flex Awning lights
- Large windows to maximise light with attached blinds
- Supplied with double action hand pump & pegs
The Kampa Cross AIR TG Drive-Away Awning is a Tailgate Awning based on the design of the popular Cross AIR awning but with an adapted tunnel designed to fit on the rear of a VW.
This awning has a large living area with two inflation points and a crossed airframe design which provides spacious head height and maximises space. The front door of the awning has a poled porch canopy for additional shelter with a clip-in waterproof groundsheet which can be removed depending on pitch type or preference.
Both sides of the Cross have zipped doors with large windows which can be fully opened to increase airflow or zip-in the optional Cross Air Annexe with integrated double sleeping compartment. The Weathershield 68D material provides protection for the elements but helps to keep weight and pack size small for stowing in the back of the camper.
78 x 41 x 41cm
300cm (390cm incl. tunnel)
180 - 210cm
|Kampa & Dometic
|Drive Away Awnings
|Air / Inflatable
|Fit Height Range