At A&E Leisure we like to ensure our products are affordable and accessible to as many people as possible, that is why we offer several delivery options. All deliveries unless time specific will be made between 7am and 9pm. Our working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays. E.g. an order placed on a Friday after 8pm for Next Day Delivery will be delivered on the following Tuesday. (Bank Holidays are not normal working days and therefore are not available for delivery and should not be included in processing times.)
- All orders require a signature.
- All valuable orders are shipped using an insured service.
- Smaller or less valuable orders are shipped by Royal Mail.
- We reserve the right to charge more for delivery if the order is to be delivered to a remote area as signified above, or for very large or valuable items.
- We will always contact you to discuss the options before making additional delivery charges.
- We reserve the right to alter our delivery charges in future without warning.
- Any changes made will be advertised on this page.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery if we deem it necessary, or to charge for delivery where the wrong delivery type is specified.
- We reserve the right to refuse service in exceptional circumstances. We reserve the right to deviate from our published delivery charges if necessary.
The table below lists the delivery options available
|DELIVERY OPTIONS (Delivery Information)||PRICE|
|Standard Delivery (Delivered up to 5 working days day (Monday to Friday) to the UK mainland.)||£6.99|
|Free Standard Delivery (Spend over £199 and get Free Standard Delivery service. Delivered up to 5 working days (Monday to Friday) to the UK mainland.)||FREE|
|Pick up from Store (Orders placed before 8pm are dispatched for the next day (Monday to Saturday) to the UK mainland. Orders placed after 8pm will arrive the subsequent day. Some orders may take longer if stock is not available however we will confirm the timescale when you are ordering.)||FREE|
We hope you are happy with your new purchase and that it will help you enjoy your great adventures. If for any reason your purchase isn't what you're after, then don't hesitate to return it to us.
Please take a moment to read through our Returns Policy.
- Returning unwanted items
You can return unwanted items purchased from us to one of our stores or via the Royal Mail or a courier. Please see 'How to return items to us' below to find out more about how to return the items back to us. We will happily issue a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of delivery, providing you have proof of purchase, so please remember to hang on to your delivery note! It is important that any unwanted product, unless faulty, is returned in a resalable condition. Please bear in mind that we can't offer a refund or an exchange on certain products, unless faulty or not as described. For a full list of items, please see 'Items that can only be returned if they are faulty' below. We will reimburse you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to the product you don't want. This includes the cost of delivery to you but not the cost of returning the product to us. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products because they are faulty or misdescribed, we will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please call Customer Services on 01606 973005 and we will come up with a solution that is right for you.
- How to return faulty items
We are sorry to hear that you have a problem with your purchase. For items that are faulty, we will offer you a full refund, repair or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Within 12 months of purchase, we will either seek to replace the product or repair it free of charge. At A&E Leisure we provide our customers with a range of technical products. This is why, in certain circumstances, we may need to send your faulty product for a more detailed inspection. To make it simple, please ensure the product is dry and free of dirt.
- Items only returnable only if faulty We can't offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following products:
- perishable goods such as food; and
- products, such as gas cylinders and cartridges, safety headwear, safety climbing equipment, swimwear and underwear, sealed for health or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them.
- How to return your items to A&E Leisure Orders purchased online can be returned direct to store or via Royal Mail or courier. Please be aware of the following weight limits: over 61 x 46 x 46cm/5kg for Royal Mail If you need your product(s) to be collected because it's large or heavy, please call our Customer Services on 01606 973005 and we can arrange a collection.
- 1.To Store Unit 51-52 Cosgrove Industrial Park, Daisy Bank Lane, Anderton, Northwich, CW9 6AA
- Please bring the delivery note with you.
- If required, a refund will be processed to the original payment method. If you paid by PayPal, our staff will process a refund through our Customer Services team.
- 2. Via Royal Mail or Courier Enclose the delivery note with the product ticking the reason for return, and package up securely as A&E Leisure cannot be held responsible for any damage during posting. Please post to: Unit 51-52 Cosgrove Industrial Park,
- Daisy Bank Lane,
- CW9 6AA
- We recommend that you use a trackable service and obtain proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for products until we have received them.