At A&E Leisure we like to ensure our products are affordable and accessible to as many people as possible, that is why we offer several delivery options. All deliveries unless time specific will be made between 7am and 9pm. Our working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays. E.g. an order placed on a Friday after 8pm for Next Day Delivery will be delivered on the following Tuesday. (Bank Holidays are not normal working days and therefore are not available for delivery and should not be included in processing times.)
- ♦ All orders require a signature.
- ♦ All valuable orders are shipped using an insured service.
- ♦ Smaller or less valuable orders are shipped by Royal Mail.
- ♦ We reserve the right to charge more for delivery if the order is to be delivered to a remote area as signified above, or for very large or valuable items.
- ♦ We will always contact you to discuss the options before making additional delivery charges.
- ♦ We reserve the right to alter our delivery charges in the future without warning.
- ♦ Any changes made will be advertised on this page.
- ♦ We reserve the right to refuse delivery if we deem it necessary, or to charge for delivery where the wrong delivery type is specified.
- ♦ We reserve the right to refuse service in exceptional circumstances. We reserve the right to deviate from our published delivery charges if necessary.
The table below lists the delivery options available
|DELIVERY OPTIONS (Delivery Information)||PRICE|
|Standard Delivery (Delivered up to 5 working days day (Monday to Friday) to the UK mainland.)||£6.99|
|Free Standard Delivery (Spend over £150 and get Free Standard Delivery service. Delivered up to 5 working days (Monday to Friday) to the UK mainland.)||FREE|
|Pick up from Store (Orders placed before 8pm are dispatched for the next day (Monday to Saturday) to the UK mainland. Orders placed after 8pm will arrive the subsequent day. Some orders may take longer if stock is not available however we will confirm the timescale when you are ordering.)||FREE|
AE Leisure reserve the right to cancel the order at any time until the order has been delivered for any reason and refund the customer in full.
We hope you are happy with your new purchase and that it will help you enjoy your great adventures. If for any reason your purchase isn't what you're after, then don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] to inform us of the return.
Please take a moment to read through our Returns Policy.
- ♦ Returning unwanted items
You can return unwanted items purchased from us to one of our stores or via the Royal Mail or a courier. Please see 'How to return items to us' below to find out more about how to return the items back to us. We will happily issue a full refund or an exchange if notified(please email us-we suggest replying to your order confirmation as the best way) within 14 days of delivery, providing you have proof of purchase, so please remember to hang on to your delivery note! It is important that any unwanted product, unless faulty, is returned in a resalable (as new)condition. Please bear in mind that we can't offer a full refund or an exchange on items that have been used/erected etc. Once a refund has been agreed, we will reimburse you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction). Return carriage will not be covered. We aim to refund you within 14 days of us receiving your return.
- ♦ Items only returnable only if faulty We can't offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following products:
- ♦ perishable goods such as food; and
- ♦ products, such as gas cylinders and cartridges, safety headwear, safety climbing equipment, swimwear and underwear, sealed for health or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them.
♦ Returns on Awnings/Canvas/tents/canopies et – we will accept a return on an awning if notified within 14 days of receiving your item. In the first instance, please contact us [email protected](or reply to your order confirmation)to advise of your intention to return. Once the return is accepted a further 14 days is allowed for the safe return of the product. You can also return it to the store with the item.*All returned items will be subject to inspection before we process the refund, please allow up to 14 days for this to be processed. This applies to unopened items.
-Returns over 14 days and opened products: If the item has been opened(seal broken), or erected and you wish to return the item(please contact us by referring to returns on awnings above) and follow the guidance below:
-Opened boxes: this awning would not be sold as new–as such a deduction would be made from the refund amount(between 25-40% of the original value). If the item is damaged, we reserve the right to reject the return(we would discuss with you, should this occur).
-Over 14 days, we would review this on a case by case basis, we would encourage customers to check the awning meets their requirements at the point of order and receipt, if in doubt, please call us and we are happy to help.
- ♦ How to return your items to A&E Leisure Orders can be returned directly to the store or via Royal Mail or courier. Please be aware that some products can be quite heavy and require specialist couriers, this can be quite expensive, some drop off services 9local collection points) are cheaper but please ensure the return is fully insured and packaged well for a safe return. We do not cover the cost of the return.
- 1. To Store AE Leisure, Unit 51-52 Cosgrove Industrial Park, Daisy Bank Lane, Anderton, Northwich, CW9 6AA
- Please bring the delivery note with you.
- If required, a refund will be processed to the original payment method. If you paid by PayPal, our staff will process a refund through our Customer Services team.
- 2. Via Royal Mail or Courier Enclose the delivery note with the product ticking the reason for return and package up securely as A&E Leisure cannot be held responsible for any damage during posting. Please post to: AE Leisure, Unit 51-52 Cosgrove Industrial Park,
- Daisy Bank Lane,
- CW9 6AA
- We recommend that you use a trackable service and obtain proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for products until we have received them.
Receiving your product: Test Pitching and Weathering
When the item(s) are received, please inspect the packaging and report any damage that could have created an issue with the contents and once opened please check that all items have arrived and match your order, any shortages need to be reported within 48 hours of receipt(please reply to your order confirmation). Don’t worry if there are items still outstanding and ‘to follow’ we will highlight this on the picking note and prior to delivery.
We highly recommend test pitching the product as soon as possible, this helps identify any items you may wish to buy to help enjoy the product before you hit the campsite, also gives you a head start with knowledge of pitching and packing away before you get ‘an audience’ on the campsite.
Test pitching will also allow you time to get in touch with us if you see an issue, sometimes in transport valves can work loose, air connections can leak or the product may need weathering. This can be all part and parcel of owning a tent/awning and although rare there are loads of YouTube videos to help with this, tightening tools for valves and even spare maintenance parts are included with some tents. Please keep hold of the box, this can help with safe storage during periods of non-use and if you ever need to transport the item, fits perfectly inside. (They can be flat packed and stored easily under a bed or in the loft).
Weathering–all tents and awnings are manufactured by stitching panels together, the cotton stitching needs to be soaked in order to expand and seal the holes made by the needle. Once done this will seal the product.
Reproofing-After several uses in rain or sunshine your awning/tents water repellent coating may wear off, this will cause your tent material to "wet out" (absorb water) instead of it beading up and rolling off. If you experience any "wetting out" you will most likely have to reproof your tent.
To re-proof your tent we recommend using any commercially available waterproofing solution, these can be purchased from most Outdoor Shops. You can re-proof your flysheet using Storm, Fabsil or any other proofer, which can be applied to the outside of the flysheet and then left to dry.
If you have an issue with a product you have purchased from us, please get in touch, we will work with you in line with the product guarantee and warranty provision to repair/replace or rectify the issue as quickly as possible. Faulty products may need to be returned to us for testing and repair/replacement in line with the manufacturers provided warranty. Please see links to some of our manufacturer's warranty pages for information. Vango/Outdoor Revolution/Kampa/Sunncamp/Dorema/Isabella/Camptech/Bradcot etc